I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Welcome Friends

This is my new blog, created with my friends and family in mind!! As you all should know I am leaving the day after my last final (Saturday June, 24) for six fabulous weeks in Providince RI at RISD!! Sure I am gonna be working my butt off and having a lot of fun but 6 weeks is a really long time!! Sure I did the 3 week NYC thing last year but 6 weeks is twice as long and I am gonna get twice as homesick!! I wanted to create an easy way for my family and friends to say hi and see what I am doing with out racking up my cell phone minutes, so I made this beauty. I am going to try to post regularly and maybe put pictures up and stuff so I don't have to lose contact with everyone while I am gone! You guys can post comments here and email me at my new email address (that I will actually check!!) fashionoutcast@hotmail.com !!! This way I can combine my NH life with my soon to be RI life and you guys can see pictures of all my new friends and the campus and all that fun stuff!! I know it is... like May and there are still 35 days left of school but I wanted to get a head start before things turn into a packing frenzy. You know me.... I am gonna have to bring my whole wardrobe!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SARAH DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home