I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Counting down the days!!

Here are my Important Dates for the rest of school and summer!!

June 15th- Get sceduales for next year
June 17th- Graduation
June 19th- Last full day of school
June 20th- 1st day of Finals
June 23rd- Last day of school/my Pool Party/my last day in my house/my last day in town!
June 24th- RISD check-in day
June 26th- 1st day of RISD classes
July 30th- Moving Day/ Adam's B-day (while i'm still away of course!)
Aug. 2nd- My Fashion show!!
Aug 5th- Check-Out day

Thats it for now... of course once I get more stuff planned I will add on to get everyone updated!
If your intreseted to see what exactly i am doing this summer, check out the RISD link on my side bar. It is a really cool site! <3 lots of love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home