I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Day of Lasts

Oh my goodness! Today is my last day of school!!! I can't believe it. My last final (Latin=Boo) as a junior!! The last time I have to wake up at 5:30 in this house!! My last day in town, last day seeing all my friends!! Last, last, last, last.... it is SO depressing!! After I take my excrutiating finals today... I am off to Chinese with the ol' bus crew then I gotta get home finish some minor packing, then get ready for my pool party (last time in my pool too!) for 2-4 (/5 if you are cool enough!).

I am so nervous! I definatly had a panic attack last night! The floors of my room are covered with lists and lists of stuff that I need to remember to get or bring and my right eye wouldn't stop twitching!! I couldn't sleep...I was just thinking about all the stuff I am gonna forget and making more lists! I don't think thats healthy. Well I should go review some Latin. I studdied my endings like a mad woman last night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home