I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sean's Birthday

I just wanna say that Seans Birthday was alot of fun me and Sierra went all out when she was out to dinner with her mom and stepdad. we made a cake and 20 cupcakes. we use food coloring to make the cake and all the frosting into funky colors. the problem was that she said shed be back at 9 and at 8 she texted us and said she was heading home so we freaked out cuz we weren't ready yet and made her wait out side for a little bit but i felt bad because she was outside alone and it was her birthday so i told her to close her eyes and we basically locked her in the room for 45 mins haha. but we frosted everything and got a bunch of people to come and sing (if you tell any one that we will give u a cupcake if you come and sing happy birthday to someone they will do it!) but we had candles and we turned the lights off and i led her out.. it was cute... she obviously knew we were doing something but she didn't know that we were this crazy haha and that there were like 12 kids there :) but she blew out the candles and it was cute... here are some pictures of me and sierra making the cake and cupcakes and sean blowing out the candles, some kids who came and me sean sierra and andrea






After all the cake and fun ( a bunch of other people came by and got cake too) we randomly decided to go out and see Across the Universe. I have to say that it was a really awesome movie. If you like musicals or really if you just like the Beatles you will love it... it was really cool and part of it was set in the village so i thought that was pretty cool too. well i have to go uptown this morning, im meeting my friend Shawn and 915 to take the train to the Cooper Hewitt for my Critical Reading and Writing class and after class today we might go and crash the gossip girl set and see if we can get on TV/ meet anyone famous :) hahah only in new york

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home