I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, September 16, 2007

lots of work

Hi everyone. i haven't written in a while because i have been very busy. Classes and homework are intense so i barely have enough time to sleep let alone write....haha but it is fun and i really enjoy what i am doing. I had Thursday off this week because of Rosh Hashanah so i went and had a very nice dinner with Michelle, Steven, Nana, Papa, Michelle's parents and acouple of their friends oh and of course Sofia! it was fun and delicious!! they sent me back with enough leftovers to last weeks :) This week is my first full week of classes so i will see how that goes. i am way organized and im getting all my homework done early which is good but it seems whenever i finish i just get more... its a never ending cycle but thats life i guess. well i have to finish my Art History reading but i thought i would write a little bit! i miss everyone and even though i love it here i do get a tiny bit homesick everyonce in a while so call so i don't forget everyones voice!! haha xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home