I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Im Backk

Wow alot has happened since my last post!! Well right after i finished my nap yesterday my friend Sierra called me who i met somewhere or another and we were both bored so we went walking around the east village into various cute vintage stores. it was way fun. some were a little out of our price range but we tried on a bunch of sweet little hats from the 50s and 40s. it was cool because all the items of clothing had little tags on them that said the time periods that they were from. it was like a fun fashion history lesson. we didnt buy anything ( i better say that before mom calls me and tells me not to go shopping anymore haha) when i got back michelle called and i ended u buying a metro card and heading uptown to their apartment. we played with sofie and watched movies ordered takeout and then had delicious PinkBerry (my secondary NY yogurt obsession) i slept over and then after a little shopping, elmo, and lunch the next morning i went back to the room. Sean wasn't back yet but Sierra called me again about a Barneys Warehouse Sale which is like this crazy sale in this random empty building that is like only word of mouth and its like crazy cheap designer clothes and all the socialites go and fight over designer shoes and there are no dressing rooms so old ladies are running around in their underwear grabing dresses out of other ladies hands.... its crazyy! i went not going to buy anything. i had a moment of weakness in the form of a beautiful pair of 60% off Marc Jacobs boots and i did actually call mom and beg but then i reallized that they wernt that practical and desided not to blow my food money on them. sierra got a shirt though and it was so fun to just touch all these beautiful items of clothing! here are some pictures from my adventures...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home