I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crazy Day

So today i had my meeting at 10:30. It was again very repetitive but i got to kinda be introduced to my future class mates even thought it was in a stupid say your name where your from and something you like kinda way. i met my advisor who will help me if i have problems with my classes and what not. she basically just answered our questions and explained boring stuff like attendence policy. after my meeting i met Nana and Papa at my dorm. i showed them around and then we went to this cute pizza place for lunch. after we drove uptown (with Papas new GPS!!) to Steven and Michelles apartment where we admired the new decorating and played with Sofia for a bit. then i tryed Pink Berry for the first time. it is kinda like frozen yogurt with lots of fruit on top. it was good but i am still very loyal to my beloved Tasti-D. we went to this cute park next (Brad Pitt was seen there quite recently with his kids according to Michelle.) and i played with Sofia on the swings, slide and sand box. she is the most adorable little thing in the world! next we walked back and chilled out in the apartment till Steven got home. Sofia took a nap and we watched HBO (way better then my cable in the dorm i will tell you that!!) on the bed. when Sofia woke up we played peak-a-boo and she was just so damn cute laughing her head off whenever she pulled the blanket of my head. im excited to see more of her now that we are in the city i think she is starting to remember who i am... i tryed to get her to say Sarah but all i got her to do was kinda sound out the letter S but we will work on it :)! when Steven got home we went out to dinner to their fav italian place Tonys down the road. I love it there! and i got all the left overs... enough for like 4 meals!!! and then sadly, dispite the fact that i was stuffed and had already had pinkberry today, when steven offered Tasti D-lite i could not say no. I am gonna just come out and say it... I am Addicted to Tasti-D! no litereally i have withdrawel if i dont have it everyday... i shake! Seans the same way... i have no clue what i will do once i have to go home to NH for the Summer/holidays.... i am considering bringing a cooler full home. But after i finished my small (i was better than usual... i meen 50 calories for a small is nothing!) Steven who shares my addiction gave me a bunch of his free Tasti punch cards so me and sean are set for a while. well im back at the dorm now. i have another (my last i believe) meeting tomorow and i will be suree to hit the gym after all the food i ate. hope all you londonderry kids have fun at school tommorow!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Sarah-

Love reading your daily blog! Would love to see a picture of your roomates! What is Tasti? Ice cream store? Have fun at school! Tori's hearthrob open the door for her today! Still hasn't talked to him yet!
Auntie Kirsten

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home