I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Beginning

Greeting family and friends :) i am here writing to you from my dorm room in the village on my beautiful new mac book pro (thanks nana and papa xoxox)! the first few days have been crazy! First we drove to my grandparents house and dropped of David at camp then we drove to a hotel right out side the city. me mom and dad got there before the 8:00 am move in time dispite the warnings of traffic from the lady at the hotel desk. move in was crazy. we unloaded all my stuff onto the street (i had ALOT of stuff as you can imagine!) and my dad found a place for the car and mom watched my stuff while i basically ran back and forth from my room on the 8th floor back to my stuff! i meen there was an elevator but i only rode it up and i ran the stairs down... by the time dad came back all the stuff wasin my room and i was unfortunatly all gross and sweaty...lol. I loved the room the second i saw it its perfect!! i will post pictures too soon. sean, my room mate came a bit after me and i was kinda all unpacked.... shes way awesome and we totally hit it off. i got all unpacked and organized and hung up all my pictures and posters... me and sean think it looks really homey! i met my other suite mates for the first time... and they both seem really nice. that night we just hung out and ate tasti delight (heaven on earth!!) Friday we had alot of orientation things... get to know u games and seminars and i met alot of cool peolple. Mom and dad had little classes to go to which i believe they ended up skipping a few and going out to eat at one of the zagat resturants on their list.... a great example for their daughter about attending classes :) After getting some stuff done (got a sweet gym membership at Crunch right down the street from my dorm, signed up for my new bank of america card because citizens is no where to be seen and food shopping at trader joes where the line was out the door and we got yelled at 3rd grade style by an old man who claimed we cut him in line when really he cut like 10 people...fun fun) me mom and dad went out for our last night together before they left to go home to NH. we ate at this awesome (zagat reviewed ofcourse!) vietnmese resturant for dinner and then we went to this little desert bar called chicalicious where they gave you these delicious small portioned desserts in 3 courses...and we sat at the bar and got to watch them make it... it was so cool i thought i was on Top Chef or something! then after we invited sean and all went (to dads dismay) to see The Nanny Diaries at one of the many over priced (10.50) theaters near me. it was really good and we had fun. today we slept in then me mom and dad met my aunt michelle (who also lives in the city) and baby cousin sophie (the cutest thing you will ever see) for lunch. we had fun and i loved entertaining sophie! Then (finally..jk) mom and dad left. after the went no one was in the room and i was a little sad and homesick and anti social for a bout and hour or so but then i went to my orentation meeting and met some fun people so everythings great! i look forward to writing more!! and i will get you all picture :) xooxox i really do miss everyone! Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home