I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Monday, July 31, 2006

i am offically a fashion model!!

Sooooo... Today was a BIG DAY!! I woke up and we went straight for our dress crit. it was intense! everyones dressed came out nice though... some were better than others and many were falling apart but it was fun looking at everyone elses.(just my class out of the 4 though for the crit) My crit was nerve wrecking! it is like this piece of art i am so attached to that i couldn't bear even the slightest critisism but it wasn't that bad. She liked the dress alot ... the only problems were with the accecories which i wasn't so attached too. I nixed the bag because it was a little un finished and didn't go that well and then they gave me better suggestions for the jewelry than the stuff i had just threw together the day before. I have pearls now and a really cute barette for her hair and stud earings. I felt really bad for Zoe though... she had a bit of trouble with her dress. It was perfect last night but when we got their for the crit nothing fit that well (too big!!!) and i was basically hanging out in the back (we had to stick the skirt in my underwear to keep it up and the back was hopeless to stay shut) But after the crit (we got out early at like 11:15) and then Zoe went back to her room and we practically fixed it all. Then we did each others hair and makeup for our dresses. She put my hair in a slick ballerinna bun with a cute barrette, then she did a really good job with my make up... it looked really good. And basically i did a cute but pretty natural makeup for Zoey but with a bit of brown eyeliner to make her eyes more blue. After that we went to our first dress rehersal!! lemme tell you! First they just went over stuff and then they showed us how to model . It is confusing. we don't have an actual runway but a stage and we have to move and pose (and be energetic and beautiful!!!) it like 5 different spots to a really random mix that goes from material girl to some Cake song! but whatever. After the run through we did the actual show practicaly with full dress and make up. it was a major frenzy. everyone taping their models in their dresses wipping off their street clothes and stuff everywhere, trying to get everyone in runway order. AHHH i was number 66 in the line up and my dress was number 73 (out of 75) so i got to chill out for a bit. my dress was good but Zoe's was having a few more technical difficalties with the back to a was a wee bit uncomfortable. the modeling.... though i was falling out a bit was a real rush... it felt really cool to be in front of a lot of my classmates and my teachers! After that run through we did another run though in street clothes just for the models sake... that one i did really good with because i was more comfortable without the dress on but Zoe fixed it more so i should be good for tommorow. we stayed til like 5;30 (class usually ends at 4) rehersing and critiquing. I talked to mom a dinner and i here we are officaly moved in and i have to say a can't WAIT for the central air!! after i ate and went to Mr 15 West. 15 west is the boys dorm here and they had this like beauty pagent thing for some of the guys there and they won money if they won. it was really funny!! they had like a tallent section and swim suit and questions and it was just really funny to watch. then i got back to the room... Karrissas parents are in town for the rest of the week to see the show and bring her back. i met her dad and brother... they were really nice and i saw her mom who i had seen before. they were nice and bought me a pint of Chunky Monkey (my fav ice cream) when they went to Ben and Jerrys. Also a girl in my dorm is like totaly re-doing her dress and i helped her a bit. Tommorow i don't have class in the morning because i am basically going to be in the auditorium from 4 to 8 so they gave us a break. I have like a 15 min meeting at 2:30 to show them all the things i have done all summer for a final evaluation. Then at 4 i have a dress rehersal and then at 6 i have the public dress rehersal show!!! i am nervous!! i cant wait to see everyone tommorow who is coming!! Maybe after i can do something but you guys probally wanna get back but call me if you want!!! i hope you like it if i can't see you!! have fun!! call earlier (aka before four PM and not before 10 am!!!) with questions and concerns!!! ttyl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home