I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Change in plans!

Sooo.... Abbs and Karissa aren't commin this weekend. I thought in the end that it would be too hard for my mom to entertain while we are packing up the house for the move. BUT I am still coming and i am unbearably excited!!! Ally and Jon (her boyfriend) are coming at 12 when i get out of Art history and we are all gonna hang out here for a bit and i wanna show them around and let them meet everyone!!!! They are my 1st non-family members to visit! then we are gonna leave after an early dinner and go home. I still have alot of work to do while i am home... and some laundry!!
Yesterday i had Basic Design... really boring...probaly my least favorite class because i kinda find everything we are doing a bit pointless. That afternoon i went to an Admissions meeting where they told us alot of useful info about getting into RISD and putting together your portfolio. Then we all watched Project Runway in the dorm and my RA Jen, bought us a Vermonster.... which if you don't know what that is it is this like giant 30$ tub filled with tones of icecream flavors and bananas and brownies and cookies and lots of toppings from ben and jerrys. It is ment for like birthdays and big partys and stuff. it was tasty!
Today i had drawing... my critique wasn't amazing but neither was anyone elses. After we had a lecture on 1 and 2 point perspective which i have done SO MANY TIMES at school. i have to do a project this weekend using it... i am going to be bored out of my mind... i had to do like 3 perspective projects sophmore year. but no one else gets it! After lunch we had our last figure drawing session. Both the TA and my teacher said i was doing a really good job and that i had good style and teqnique. that made me happy. This afternoon i went to the mall with Zoey to pick up a present for her Mom... we had fun... it was a nice walk.
I am SOOOOO excited for tommorow!!! I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!! i miss everyone alot!!! see everyone at home real soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home