I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Un-Mark Your Calenders

okay.... really bad news. I am only allowed to invite 6 people to the fashion show. 4 go to Mom, Dad, David, and Adam and i am not really sure how i am going to choose the other two. It might be possible if people have extra tickets to get more but i am not sure if i can get them but i will try. The other thing is there is a dress rehersal people can come to instead of the fashion show... it is basically the same thing only there might be some mistakes because it would have been our first time running through it. That one is on August 1st and it is 1st come 1st serve so if everyone comes early they should get in. i am not sure on the actual times but it should be around 5ish or later(i will post the real times when i get them). the real show is from 7-8. I am going to try my best to get extra tickets. Also if they allow video cameras (keep your fingers crossed) Mom will try and make a video of the whole show and she will make copies for everyone who couldn't come aswell as those who did come and want a copy. I am really sorry i promised everyone they could go... i really wanted everyone to be there. But the dress rehersal will be just as good hopefully so you can all come to that (just get there EARLY!)

Well in other news... i made it on the Fashion Show Committee. It wasn't like i was really good and they picked me personaly... they drew names out of a hat but i was picked! The Committee basicaly runs the whole fashion show... back stage and organizing everything. It is going to be alot of extra work but i think it is going to be fun... expecially because i will be able to see how a real fashion show is run better than the other kids because i am actually helping run it!! I am a bit excited for that. I have SO much work to do for all of my classes.... i am going to have to try and get organized and manage my time better so i can get everything done. I have a bunch of drafts due tommorow plus a giant collage due thursday so i should get working!! Sorry again about the show!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home