I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mid-Day break

This is probally the 1st post i have writen that wasn't at like 1 in the morning!! I have been getting so many emails and comment from everyone and i am so happy so many of my friends and family are reading what i am doing. I miss everyone and remember visits, emails, calls and letters are ALWAYS welcome!! i am trying SO hard to get pictures up of everyone but i am having some technical difficulties!! i might go check out the computerlab today and check whether my wires will work there for my camera . Today we decided not to go to the beach because we are all so sleepy a we all want to get all of our work done!! i woke up at like 11 today to go and do my project with Tanja. it took like 15 min and then i skipped Breakfast and went to the RISD store with Abby and Melanie to get the stuff i need for Foundation Drawing on Thursday. it was another 100$!!! i have like 50$ left on my supplys account so hopefully it will all work out. After that i dropped my stuff off and went to the Nature lab with Abby, Melanie, and Zoey to work on the turtle drawing i am doing. While i was there Ally called... she said that she might try and visit me tonight but it depends on wheather her parents let her and Ian doesn't mind chilling here for a bit!! I told her to tell him that there are alot of pretty girls here so you never know!!! Any way... then i was really hungry and got lunch with Zoey and then i went back to my dorm. Then I called Nana and Papa and we planned their visit on Friday. we don't have any plans for tonight but maybe i will just work and get some sleep... depending on whether Ally show up or not (quite doubtful). so i am gonna go paint my nails, draft some stuff and do some reserch for my Art History Project. Maybe i will write again tonight!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home