I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Day 2

Hey It is really late so i am not gonna write too much but i just wanted to say hi! My voice is a bit better but that is kinda because i went to CVS and basically bought every cough/ sore throut meds they had because i really want to get better fast. but it still hurts. Today after some notes and stuff in my 2nd fashion class they told us about our new group project on Private Labels. A private label is like a label that only that one store has.. like how JC Penny only sells Arizona stuff. We have to analize one private label, find out the competetors and target market. then we have to find out the mood that you get when you look at it and capture it in a mood board and the create sketches of clothes that could be encorporated into the line easily. I am really excited I am partners with that indian girl from Japan... her name is Tanya and it is really intresting to hear about her culture and stuff. We also have another individual project where we create our own individual mood board and create some rough sketches inspired by it. I think i am gonna do like a mediteranian theme with like teals and creams and really like beautiful blues.

so after our lunch break we took a field trip to The Providence place (the amazing 3 floor mall)!!! YAY!!! it was fun... we had to take a trip to Nordstroms and analize some of their private labels and take notes. me and Tanya picked a really cute one in the teen section and took notes. after wards i met up with my room friends Sara, Marissa, Melanie and a girl named Annika from Berkley CA i just met. we roamed around the mall a bit... we split up and me and Marissa went to Forever 21 and tried on a bunch of dresses. She is SUCH a bad influence on me... coaxing me to buy things i can't afford!! we are both such shopaholics it is so funny... we kept on saying... they shouldn't trust us fashion girls in malls... it should be illegal! She pushed me into buying a really cooy star patterned Sweatshirt (it like screams Ally!). I like it alot. Marissa is such a sweetheart... she really is honest whether something looks good on you or not which is needed in a shopping partner! then we got these cool airbrush tattos... she got hello kitty on her chest and i got a cute shooting star on my back. I am like inked all over with my henna and my airbrushed stuff! I am hopeing that i can tan (like Lisa) and get tan lines from my star cuz that would look cool. We had a fondue party when we got back after dinner. it was funny... then we tried to work the dvd player to watch mean girls but it didn't work so we watched the real world. This really nice girl named Lauren from somewhere in Mass taught me this cool trick that she does to keep her curly hair under control so i am gonna try it and see it it works!! I am going to make picture profiles of everyone in the dorm and other friends so you guys can have some visuals for my stories... i am making them write little blurbs plus where they are from and their age and stuff. soon to come... promise!! I really need sleep for class 2morrow!! Nite!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home