I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Day of Relaxation

I have already decided that Fridays at RISD are nice! I slept in till 8:30, had a nice quiet breakfast with Zoey, had Art History (REALLY intresting stuff.... i am excited even though my teacher is a bit crazy... kinda in a good way). I walked to the mall at 12:30 and met my Grandparents for lunch at UNOS (amazing pizza) Then we went back to the campus and a gave them a little tour!! Also grandma gave me some delicious homemade butterscotch candies which my dorm mates totaly devoured. After they went home we all got dressed up and went to the Cheese Cake Factory... the food was good... I had the Coffee Heathbar Crunch Cheesecake. Yum Yum! Then we were gonna go see The Devil Wears Prada but they got sold out so we are gonna go tommorow. Them when we got back we watched a little (pretty lame) Karaoke in the quad (RISD kids can't sing) and then I chilled with Melanie, Sara and Sara (Not a typo... just ALOT of sara(H)'s)and we took goofy polaroids and listened to music. I also worked alot on my personal view project. I finished my Greek Isle concept board yesterday and i made my 6 sketches inspired by it today. They turned out cute. Tommorow Karissa (room mate) is leaving pretty early to go help out at this major womens golf tournement (that wei chick is gonna be there) in Newport, RI.She will be gone most of the weekend. I don't have to many plans. I told Sara (the one from Chicago not NY) that we could go shoping down this cute street with all these nice botiques and vintage stores after breakfast. Plus i promised My Private Label Project partner Tanja we could work on out stuff together later.and i have the Devil Wears Prada to look forward too!! I am SOOOO sleepy so i am out!! G'night! Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home