I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fun Fun Fun

First... my last post.. it says satuday but i was writing it as if it was still Friday (i wrote it at like 1 in the morning)Today i slept into like 10 and then had breakfast with Chloe, Lauren, and Sadie. then me Chloe, Lauren and Sara went to this art supply store like 15 min away because they have really cheap prices.The walk is nice.... almost no hills and there are alot of cute boutiques and cafes along the way. I was so excited... my mom let me buy a 24 pack of Prismacolor markers!! it is like the MAJOR HIGHCLASS MARKER!! it was like 60$ for the pack... but it is so worth it because it will make my fashion sketches come to life! After we went in to this amazing vintage/antique shop!!! it was so cool and SO CHEAP!! I will have to bring Cat there.... she would just die!! They had alot of jewelry, vintage Birthday cards and postcards, vintage patterns, vintage handbags, and alot of other really cool old stuff!! I bought a grab bag of necklaces for like 1 dollor!! Then after shopping we went to this cute cafe for grilled cheese and italian sodas! After that we went back. Me and Lauren went to check out the bus station to see his we could all catch a ride to the beach in Newport maybe tommorow. and then we went to check our mail in the mailroom. I got a package slip but i can't retrieve it untill the 5th of July because the mailroom is closed. Then we chilled at the dorm until Dinner at the Met(the name for the dinning hall) and then we all went for movies (the Devil Wears Prada...Really good but nothing like the book which is also good) Then we chilled around town after hitting Starbucks for Water Fire... which is this big providence thing during the summer where they light giant fire bucket like things that are floating in the water and play lots of music and have street preformers (There was a creepy mime). Then we got back to the dorm to hear all about my friend Liz's date with her fellow ID guy (ID= Industrial Design)to this 10$ Reel Big Fish concert or something. Aww.. RISD romance! There is Dropkick Murphys concert next week that i might go too!! Tommorow we are thinking about catching a bus to the beach after lunch and doing all our homework there so that might be fun. My room mate wont be back to late sunday. We have the 4th off so we are gonna party!!! We have a water ballon fight with one of the guys floors planed out which outta be fun. I gotta work on my group project with Tanja tommorow at 11. Ohhhh it is officaly Sunday now... sorry the dates are allways messed up because i write these things so late. I am on such a messed up sleeping sceduale... it is crazy... plus i had a grande iced Caffe Mocha around 9ish! im gonna go email some people and then go to bed!!ttyl!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah- I just talked to Mom and she me told me about your website. I want your life! Sounds like you are having a great time! Tori gets back from Florida on the 10th we will have to plan a visit after that! If you need anything remember we are only 45 minutes away! Auntie Kirsten

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home