I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back to school

So... yeah i am B-A-C-K! I missed everyone but it is all good now!! Today i slept into like 10 ish and then Aunt Kirsten made Eggs and Bacon and DnD coffee (10 Xs better that the stuff at school!) Then after that Grandma came over and we left for Providence. Mom met us at the mall and we explored Bed Bath and Beyond for new room ideas in the new house and then we went over to the cheese cake factory for lunch. I got a Tomato, basil, and cheese mini pizza and brought some back here for my fridge (which was devouered later by Ella when she was whining about a pizza craving!) after lunch I said goodbye to Aunt Kirsten and Grandma and me and Mom went to my dorm, dropped my stuff off and then walked around Thayer St eating Coldstone icecream (i got the apple pie one... very tasty!) and looking into the stores. We went into Urban Outfitters and Mom said that maybe I could go back to school shopping there and in other places in Providence. We also went to Urbans home funishing section and they had GORGEOUS BEDDING!! i SOOOO want it for my new room! everything they had was beautiful! After mom left i chilled in the room for a bit and then i was talking to Marissa. She is trying to do this Diet thing for the rest of the program so i think i am gonna do it with her for moral support and because i wouldn't mind loosing a few pounds for back to school shopping plus because i have a cafeteria (filled with everyday healthy stuff like salads, fruit, wraps, grilled chicken etc.) and a gym fully avaliable for me for free!! So me and Marissa walked to Whole Foods (the closest grocery store) and bought some healthy snacks for the fridge. then we went and had dinner and we chilled out in the dorm to cerfew. I was so excited when i heard Italy won the soccer match! After hanging out with my Uncle Michael (100% italian) all day yesterday i was happy when i found out!! Well actually more relieved that Aunt Kirsten didn't have to deal with him if they lost!!!! Ha ha.. just kidding. I should get to bed i have Fashion class tommorow... my favorite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home