I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, July 02, 2006

PICTURES PICTURES

Okay... here is what everyone has been waiting for!!! PICTURES!!!

First... Providence...
Here are just a few pictures around town near the campus









Now for a tour of my dorm room!!










My room is East 230... there is my door!! Out RA Jen made the tags on the doors for us before me came... they are really pretty... now i have a white board on my door which is really cool!! then there is our mini fridge! it is Karissa's mostly but we both use it. The there is the picture of both of our beds and our draws... there is alot of storage. then there is a close up of my bed... it was a little messy then because i was still unpacking.

Okay... i really need to get some drafting work done for Basic Design but i will get some people pictures for tommorow or maybe later tonight!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home