I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th

It is sad not to be home on the 4th of July! Sorry i kinda got cut off on my last post but i had to leave the computer lab because Abby was dieing of hunger! Last night was fun. We went and got starbucks and hung out on Thayer street (the trendy college street). There were fireworks but they wern't that good and we were bored so we went to this indian clothing store where this funny old man works. I was in there earlier that day (plus a few times before that) and he gave me brown paper bags for free for my PaperRama project. But he has this thing and everytime you come in you get two of these free kinda cheap looking bangles. i have like a million from him already but he said i could get four because i was there before and came back with friends. anyway... the store has all these authentic belly dancing outfits from India and Abby and Chloe tried them on and danced around in the dressing room to the belly dancing music the old man put on the stereo system. me and Zoey got alot of pictures of them making fools of them selves. It was alot of fun. Today, because we had the day off from classes we slept in till 11 and me, Zoey, Abby, and Chloe went out for this brunch like thing (not really brunch because we ate steak sandwiches and fries) at this cute greek place. Then we all went back to Chloe's room and did our homework together while listening to bad hip hop music and dancing around the dorm. Sara, Sophie, and Lauren came and did their homework with us too... it was so much fun. I finished all my drafting for tommorow and i got my fashion sketches done too. then after we got dinner (which was a fourth of july barbacue with really good cupcakes!!)me, Zoey, Abby, and Chloe went back to Thayer and went into this cute vintage store and tried on these crazy poliester outfits from the 70's. then we were walking over to CVS to buy ringpops (i got a watermelon one!) and on the way back we got soaked by a random down pour. After that we sat by the river to dry off and then went back up to the room to chat, snack and watch TV. It is funny how now that the first week is done the cliques are starting to form and some people are starting to seem more innoying than they were before!! aww... it is only like 10:30 and i am really tired! I have Basic Design tommorow...and afterward me and Zoey are going to find pictures for our Foundation Drawing class. I also have an Oral Presentation and paper due friday for Art History on some painting. I like that class but i do not like papers and oral presentations!! the good thing is that my teacher lost one of her papers so we don't have to do the group project too like all the other classes. i am going to go watch tv with the girls... email me and send me packages!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home