I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Friday, July 07, 2006

Busy Busy

I have been doing so much stuff and i am SO SLEEPY! Last night after my post i ate dinner and chilled out with Abby and Zoey in the work room singing Ashley Simpson on the tops of our lungs (really badly may i add). Then we helped Sophie get ready for a date she had with this guy that ended up being postponed for tonight after she got all ready. Then me, Zoey, and Chloe went to the gym... i took a shower than me and Sophie went to Thayer to go fetch a huge list of goodies (Starbucks and Coldstone) for practicaly the whole dorm. Then i got back and did my Laundry with Sara and hung out in the work room doing some of my drafting for basic design while Karissa helped Lauren spray paint the plaster mold she had just made of herself for her Drawing class. It was bright red and the fumes where awful! I was light headed for an hour. By the time i went upstairs it was like 1ish and Melanie and Krissy were in my room on Karissa's computer and i took them like 1hr to shut up and leave so i could sleep!! Then today i woke up at 830 and cleaned my room for when Nana and Papa came. then me and Zoey had breakfast (during which i just realized Zoey and Lisa D are like practicaly the same people... totaly alike.. they both look like reese witherspoon and are ultra preppy and cute!) And then we went to Art History. I was nervous because i knew i had to go fourth on my presentation but it turns out i was the only one who listened to directions and sent the teacher the link of the painting i was analizing so only i could go. I think i did good... she told me i did a good job and everyone clapped... plus i should get extra points for listening.... out of all the 7 people who were supose to go only i did it right! I am awesome! After my presentation she let us out early and i went to meet up with nana and papa. we went and parked in the mall and eat lunch at Joes American Grill (really good burgers) and then we did a little shopping at Nordstorms (I got a pretty black and white striped jersey dress and a pair of Jackie O sunglasses.) After that i gave them a short campus tour and we went back to my dorm and talked to Zoey a bit and relaxed then the rest of the girls came by after 4 and i introduced everyone and we all sat and talked until 510 and then me, Nana, Papa, and Karissa went to this really nice seafood resturaunt called Hemmingways near my fashion class. We had alot of fun talking and eating. Then after dinner Nana and Papa left for the mall and me and Karissa went to go back to the dorm. the street are wicked crowded lately because they are filming some movie on the campus. I got all excited and thought it was the OC at first and that i would have an Adam Brody sighting but Karissa said it was some superhero movie called Underdog. We passed when they were doing a fast car scene write near Waterman St, where my dorm is. It is kinda cool to see all their equitment. Anyways Aunt Kirsten called and she is in town with Michael at some resturant and they might stop by the dorm later to say hi. Ally also said she might come tommorow... key word MIGHT! and my Mom might come down Sunday. busy busy busy. OOHH I just added new ringback tones so everyone has to call and listen to them. Also everyone keeps on asking for my mailing address... if you scroll down to like me first RISD entry then it is written there!! I gotta go read my Required Reading for Advanced Writing Workshop next year... gotta get it over with!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo buddy. Lisa #2 is leaving for australia today...she and I might come see that fashion show though, becuase it'll be wicked sweet.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home