I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Monday, July 10, 2006

Re Mark you Calenders!

okay okay okay... i said i was pretty sure the fashion show was the 1st... well i lied... it is the 2nd.. 100% POSITIVE... okay ... maybe 99.9%! so AUGUST 2nd!!! Fashion show... it is in the late afternoon i believe so plan to come (because if you can i want you all to do so because it is going to be awesome!) around then. I will give a more distinct time later... the only problem is that if it rains it has to be indoors and then not everyone who wants to see it can come because of fire codes. So i just wanted to say that. Today was okay... i was not excited about waking up early though! I had Fashion Class... we had a giant Fashion History lecture in the AM portion of class and then we went on the postponed fieldtrip to the Fabric store in the PM spot. there i got some swatches for my private label project with Tanya (we have to design part of a line that would coinside with the style of Susina... a teen line owned by Nordstroms), I got some fabric for my barbie project (we have to make a dress for a barbie doll), and i got notions for my PaperRama dress for the closure. it was fun but we had to wait around a while afterwards for everyone to finish. After class i chilled out with Chloe and Abby a bit. Then we went with a bunch of people down to dinner (vegitarian Pizza... the whole diet thing isn't working out so well... i don't have enough will power but i am still trying to eat less junk food) and then hung out in my room again playing around on the computer. I wanted to do something tonight but everyone ... including me has work to do. So i am just gonna organize my stuff and do a bit of Basic Design HW. I am so excited for Project Runway!! it starts Wednesday! our whole floor is going to watch it!! Bravo at 10:00!! be there or be square! gotta go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home