I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good News!!

Guess who is coming HOME!!!! ME!!! yay! Me, Karissa and Abby are getting away for the weekend. So asked Mom (and with a little bit of a struggle) she said yes. You see Ally was going to come up for a day but it was going to be boring because practically everyone is going away this weekend ... SOOO... i decided i could go there. And Karissa has been really stressed and homesick lately so i though it would be fun for her if she came and got away from everything and i didn't want to leave Abby by herself... plus i was going to go to Newport with her... but this will be way more fun. Ally... because i still want her to see my room and the campus is either going to pick all of us up on Fri night or drop us all off on Sun night... so she could have a little dinner with us... meet some people and see the campus. I can't wait to see EVERYONE and we are all excited to go out but we have ALOT of work to do. We all want to get a big chunk of our PaperRama Fashion Show dresses done. SOO>>> i was thinking a bout getting a bunch of volunteer friends (any takers??) to help us out!! it will be fun... just like project runway. It would just be extra helpful to have a few different perspectives on our projects.... and because i have such smart and creative friends... all of our dresses are going to kick butt! Plus you guys get to see me and meet my cool new friends!! ( abby and karissa are both in the block island pictures.... Abby is the really tan one with brown hair and Karissa is the cute freckled one with the blueish bikini.) I am a little homesick so i am really excited to go home. Plus if i get all this work done i (as well as Karissa and Abby) will be so relieved!! But we want to have a little fun too!!

So today.... I had Fashion Class. In the begining of the day we had a field trip where we all went to this garment production company thing.... which is a nice name for a sweat shop... literaly... i was sweating through everything it was SO hot. but it was very intresting to see people actually sewing the garments we see in stores. After our luch break we had our big Personal Vision critique (the one i made the greek isles mood board for) I actually got a really good review!!! She said she love my concept and that all of my dresses were extreamly beautiful but very wearable. She also said she loved how you could see from my mood board where my colors were inspired from. The only thing wrong was that i missed a few seams on my flats but almost everyone did that so i am really happy. She said my sketches improved alot!! We also reviewed our concepts for our PaperRama projects.... some kids have really good ideas.... one girl is making her out of road maps, another out of cookie fortunes! one is using peppermint patty rappers!! there are alot of really good ideas! She really liked mine though... so did all the kids. She told most of the other kids that theirs were impossible or going to be alot of work but she said mine is totally workable and extreamly cute. i am really excited to start this weekend. I bought some die for my paper towel and this wierd spray painter thing to help me out.. i tried it out and it looks reallu cool. I am gonna take Zoeys measurements friday so i will have them ready for the weekend. I finished all my work for the rest of the week so i can get caught up on stuff for next week so i will have bunches of time for my dress at home!! i should get to sleep though... i will write 2morow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home