I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Block Island

So I went to Block Island yesterday.... it was a lot of fun... we had to wake up wicked early though to go (5:00) and i had stayed up really late that night (2:00)... so if you do the math that = Really sleepy Sarah! The whole getting there part took a bit of time.... we were on the bus for a bit and then we were on the ferry for like and hr. It was fun when we got there though.... i have never been. We basically walked around the shops and were at the beach the whole time. I got a nice tan and i actually went swimming... the water was nice. We had to be back by 3 at the ferry though so we wern't there that long.... but we got back and we all ahd dinner and hung out in the lounge and had dinner and stuff. Today i slept until 11 and head "brunch" and now i am working on HW... Me and Melanie might go to this little Grafiti class later too.
Here are some Pics from Block Island ....

i gotta get to work!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoaa that jumping picture is insanely cool

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home