I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Friday, July 14, 2006

Half Way Mark

I can't believe this thing is half way done already...three weeks in Three more to go...., is seem like i just got here!! It is crazy. I went to the gym yesterday... it was fun... Chole and Zoey went too. We went on the treadmills and on the elipticals.... we had fun. Then after i chilled out with everyone in the common room playing Would you rather and watchin i love the 70's on VH1. I had Art history today so i got to sleep in and hour. me and Zoe had a quiet breakfast... i had rice crispys with granola which is a very tasty combonation i have discovered! Class was fun... it was even more fun when i didn't have to present. After class i hung out in my room for a bit. Dad came by at around 1 and we went and had lunch at the Greek place called Andrea's on Thayer and then we went for Chunky Monkey at Ben and Jerrys. It was fun. After Dad left i got a lot of work done. I finished coloring in some fashion sketches and drawing my color story for my concept board. I walked down to the RISD store and got a board and then mounted my Sketches, flats, adn my color story on it.... that project is completly done... and it is due tuesday!! i am getting good at this time management thing. I also got a bit of my barbie project done. The dress i made for it is really cool. It had this khaki colored strapless top with cute little metal studs in it (pretty studs not punky studs) and a pretty minty green pencil skirt with a nice cuff at the bottom... i gave it cute red accents to go with the red shoes that it came with ( it isn't Christmas-y though... i made sure!) I gave her a cute necklace and a ponytail. I am going now to go out to the movies with Abby at the mall to see Pirates!! i am excited!! Block island is tommorow... i will tell you more later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home