I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Bday Adam!

So... today is Adams birthday and the day before the move and i am over here in RI. One more week left. today i slept in till 11 and went to breakfast then basicaly worked all day. i helped some people out with their dresses and finished my 2nd out of 4 drawings i have due thursday. and that is basically it. because it is our last sunday i think we are having some sort of party tonight in our dorm after cerfew. me and Zoey are having our last fittings tonight before our dress crit tommorow. Hers is really cute... she edited alot from her 1st idea but i really like it. it is all white with really pretty origami pink flowers all over... she is gonna go and put some in my hair too for the show. I am really excited! alot of people are freaking out about their dresses... they have barely finished them yet. but i am so releaved i have mine all done. I should start another drawing! maybe a will post again 2nite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home