I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Friday, July 28, 2006

Okey Dokey!!

So... Art History! it was fun i got to sleep in the BEST PART though was when i got back Ally and Cat were sitting on the couch in the lounge!! they broke into the door (some girl let them in) and drove all the way up here to suprize me!!! we went and had some lunch and used my Starbuck Card from Aunt Susan's care package (thanks SO MUCH!!!! Those jelly bellys were delish!) and then we explored a bit on thayer before they went home. tonight the whole dorm practicaly is going to the mall to see John Tucker Must Die!! it is gonna be a blast! I was supose to do a bunch of stuff today but i didn't feel like it... i will get it done later.
OHHH good news i have enough enough tickets for Grandma, Aunt Kirsten, Aunt Susan, Victoria, Aunt Karen, Nana and Papa to go to the Final Runway Show on the 2nd from 7-8. If anyone else wants to go tell me and i can try and get tickets for them too. You have to have physical tickets to get in so you will have to retreve them from me somehow. Mom said it would be a good idea if everyone came early anyways... maybe had dinner or something... becasuse even though everyone automatically is in you still want good seats. and Aunt Kirsten- mom wants you to bring your DVD camera so we can tape it and show everyone who could not make it. I don't think i will be able to see anybody for too long anyways on the actual runway day becasue i will be so busy but we can see when the time comes! I have to go eat dinner!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home