I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Cake Night and Eye Updates

So... i don't have too much time to chat becasue project runway is on at 10 and i still have to draw a sketch of Zoeys neck for tommorow (don't ask!!). So i went to the eye doctor today. i had to catch a cab and go down there (warick RI). there was alot of controversy over my insurance but after a lot of persuading they let me get my eyes checked. it turns out i have an infection in both eyes. they gave me really good eye drops and they are already starting to make a difference. After i got back i did lunch with Zoey and Abby and then went to the second half of class... really boring... not worth talking about. I basically have been working since i got out on my drawing pictures for tommorow (one to go!) but Karrissa made a cake and declared it was cake night so we are all chilling and eating some cake!! i gotta get to work!!! ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home