I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Thursday, July 27, 2006

hmm hmm

So... i had Drawing today. We had some critiques and then we all worked on our final projects for forever... they are 4 self portrits that don't include yourself. i was working SO intensely!i bought some pastels and i am making 4 really close up pictures of select jewelry still lifes... all the pieces that mean something to me. i worked on one today.... and all the pieces are really shiny silver so i had to portray the shininess with my shading and highlights... i really like it so far. the cool thing is that you can see my reflection in a few of the beads.... i asked the teacher and she said that would be okay and both her and our TA said they were really looking forward to seeing the finished product. I was COVERED in pencil and charcol by the end of class and dripping in sweat. i had to take a shower right when i got back becasuse i felt SO GROSS! i am excited for tommorow... Art History!! i get to sleep a little! after class me and Zoe are gonna go to the Computer lab and write of Art History papers (we are the queens of procrastination!) then later that night we are gonna all go see Jon Tucker Must Die... just beacause it looks really stupidly funny! I should get some work done on my guash paintings for Basic Design. this weekend is going to be a Paper Frenzy! gotta go paint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home