I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Start of Something New .....

Hello everyone!! Welcome to I Miss Sarah the college years edition!! For those of you who followed along in the original I Miss Sarah RISD Pre-College edition you kinda understand the purpose of this blog but for all others who were not fortunate enough to either know/like/care about it earlier (The whole acount of my adventures are still archived on this blog if you care to read on) i will explain. Now that i am away in New York City attending Parsons the New School for Design i have become very busy from my difficult work schedual and social obligations ( well a girl needs to have fun!) and as much as i already miss all of my family and friends i will rarely have time to nightly call everyone and give them updates on my ongoings (or even if i could i wouldnt be capable of doing them justice) This is where I Miss Sarah comes in... i created this blog the summer i went away to RISD so when people where curious about what i was doing they could just come and read rather then try and get a hold of me via phone/email. As much as miss everyone and love catching up i assume i will be fairly busy so i created this as a happy alteranative! So if your intrested in what i am doing i suggest adding this site to your favorites and now when ever your like... i wonder how Sarahs doing in New York City? you can come here and read (hopefully) daily accounts of my adventures, struggles and whatever else i find important at the moment! so i hope you find this useful/intresting and i look forward to writing about my day and hearing everyones comments!

[ps. did anyone catch my High School Musical reference? :) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home