I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Orientation Update

Soo im back from my orientation... fun stuff! a little boring and redundent but it got me really excited for my classes. they all sound really intresting and nothing like in highschool which i like. i know it will be hard but a good kinda hard i guess. I hung out with grace at orientation and she is way funny. i guess the reason she was distant with us a bit before is that because she is from Korea (well canada exactly but she spent the summer in korea i think and she is korean) they had these even things where all students who were going to college in new york from the area went to partys and clubs and get togethers to meet people so she kinda had a little clique thing to begin with but she introduced me to some of her friends and they all seem way cool so thats fun. me , sean and grace might take a beginners yoga class at Crunch today at 6 and i will tell you how that goes later haha. im excited to try it... i think that would be a great way to keep in shape and calm down during school because from what i heard at the orientation its gonna be a crazy year!

*** an update for Nana, Papa, Steven and Michelle about Tommorow >>> they just threw a mandatory meeting on me for tommorow that i didnt get to hear about until today... its at 10:30am tommorow so i think it would easy to work around but just letting you guys know! call if theres a problem :)

x0x0x <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home