I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

:P :P :P

hey everyone. its 8 ish in the morning and im wayyy sleepy but i have my foundation academic orientation at 930 so i got up early so me and grace (my suite mate who is also in foudation and is way nicer then everyones inital thoughts) can walk down. from what sean says its going to be really intense but im kinda excited to hear about all my classes and what we are doing. anyway um yesterday was way lowkey. after sean got back we hung out for a bit. we desided it might be fun to walk around the area and get the local resturant menus for when we crave cheap take-out. we found this wayyy cheap chinese place and our desires from last night increased so we desided to have a lazy night and not go out. we ordered take-out (okay food, large enough portions for three more meals each!! 18 bucks for both of us!!) and then we went back and watched The Hills on MTV (another one of our shared guilty pleasures) and then Sex in the CIty on DVD (sean has all the seasons!)

Today, after my orientation me and sean want to hit the gym maybe and then go sign up for the NY public library. one of them is really close to us and you can get free books,cds, and dvds so we thought it would be a good idea and its ofcourse free and saving money is a good thing!! im excited for tommorow because Nana and Papa are coming to visit and were spending the day with michelle, steven (who just got back from his business trip), and baby sophie :)! plus i have no more real orentation stuff after today!! um yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home