I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Thursday, August 30, 2007

All By Myself....

Today i slept in kinda late and went to the gym. after working out i had an orientation thing again that me and Grace showed up a little late too. It was basically just about how classes are gonna be really hard and we have to be really organized and work on our time management skills. After that me and Sean went for another Tasti Run (go to http://www.tastidlite.com/ for more Tasti Info... as requested by aunt kirsten) and walked around campus looking for where are classes are gonna be (didnt want to get lost on my first day after all they told us on how you should NEVER be late to class) next we went up a bit and signed up for the New York Public library so we could get free books/movies/cds and then we went to H&M and i got a bag to put my laptop in and lug from class to class. Well Sean just left with her dad to their summer home and shes not coming back till saturday afternoon so i am all by my lonesome for a bit. i am probally going to spend some time with Michelle, Steven, and Sofia plus i have some things to get done and what not. i have no more school events till school starts on Tuesday though so i will have to keep myself busy!


Heres a Picture of me and Sean i took a couple nights ago... i havent taken tones of pictures yet but i will post them when i do (including one of Jill and Grace)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home