I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Friday, August 31, 2007

A Busy Morning

Oh god.. its only like 12:35 and im exausted. Last night, after my scary meeting about time management i fooled around with ICal (the calender program of my Mac Book) and i basically entered my whole schedule and figured out how to use it. after that i felt pretty organized. its a pretty useful program i think. it lets me write to-do lists and set reminders and what not. i woke up this morning and kind of regretted my H&M purchase from yesterday. it was a little to expensive and it didn't really work for what i needed it for so i walked back up 5th ave to return it, stopping in every store that might have a bag that im looking for and at my price range. 5th ave is amazing! i was only on the down town half which isnt as crazy as when you go up a bit but they still have nice stores that i cant afford there. i stopped into the Gap there which is way nicer than the one i work at back home (obviously... its NYC) but it made me miss work a little but i doubt i would have time to work there during the school year as much as i could have used the money. well after i returned the bag i basically went into a bunch of stores and cut through Union Square. They were having one of their weekly farmers markets there and for 3 bucks i bought a slice of sugar free pumkin bread (i was hungry and it was delicious) and about 6 fresh picked cortland apples (pretty good too... and i have high apple standards!) they had so much great produce and baked goods and jams and lots of great stuff... im defenetly gonna make this a weekly visit because those apples were better and cheaper than whole foods. there were also lots of artists lined up with great pictures and paintings and really unique screan printed tees. it was really cool. i went to Virgin Records, Forever21, and Filenes Basement for my bag purchace and had no luck then i went to stapels and got a cute padded messanger bag that is ment to hold a laptop in. its cute, cheep and more protective of my laptop so i like it alot! heres a picture of it!


I like it. sooo after that i went for a quick grocery run because i didnt think i would have much time to do so once school started. and after hitting whole foods i got some Tasti to keep in the fridge and then went back to the dorm for lunch. i think i might take a nap im so sleepy! or watch a movie or some tv or something. keep you posted :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home