I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Friday, September 07, 2007

Day 3

So... again not much time but here it goes.... I had Lab yesterday. its a 9:00 am- 2:40 pm class that is mandatory for all freshman foundation kids. its hard to explain the purpose of the class (read discription in the posts below) but we went on a 3 hr circle line tour around manhattan. it was really fun. it was a nice day, we took the subway up and we got to draw and write and take pictures. our assignment it so write a story and an acompany it with an image to describe our experince on the boat. some of the pictures i took i will post

after that i went back and got some work done. i got a package mom sent containing apples (from Macs hehe) and sugar and flour and me and sierra bought some butter and made apple crisp.... it was amazing... tasted like londonderry! we made a cake the other day too which i have a picture of below.

today i have 3d in the morning and drawing later. in 3d we get introduced to the shop so im a little excited and want to start handle sharp stuff haha. in between i have to go to circut city because my (new) camera isnt working which sucks alot. and drawing might be a little intense but im ready! ITS FRIDAYYY yayay im so excited to sleep in. here are some pictures.. Peace


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home