I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Lazy Sunday!!

So today i slept in a bit, went to the gym and then went with my friend Sierra to the TV lounge in the basement where they were showing Borat a highly offensive yet seriously funny movie that i have seen way to many times. that was fun and after that i went up and decided to do laundry (yes mom i did my own laundry) i seperated my lights and darks like a good girl and i just put my two loads in the washer and i am now waiting.... doing your own laundry kinda makes me feel really independent haha! i just thought i would share my triumph! Sarah actually can do laundry!!! take that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home