I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Thursday, September 06, 2007

2nd Day!

wow i dont have that much time because i have to go on a boat trip for my laboratory class in um about 20 mins (will explain later) but i want to exlain yesterday a little


well i started with critical reading and writing. i was kind of dreading it because as much as i like to write and read i didn't think giant papers about stupid books i didnt like was gonna be fun but i guess everything we do or read in that class is related to art in design and in class we did a really intresting reading on Functionalism which i didnt know much about but really enjoyed. we have to write papers but it wont be that bad and we get to go to the MoMa in a couple classes. my teacher was nice too.

i had a break and did Home work and bought supply but then i had 2d. It was fun. my teacher was really cool and we had an intresting lecture. its really cool because in this class we are doing alot of computer assisted design so we get to learn illistrator and photoshop which even though i have some experience with both i am no expert and would love to learn more so im excited for that.

I have to go but i will try to post some work maybe later today. i just have to say that i am mega organized and i am predicting a very good year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home