I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hellloooo

Hi everyonee! its been a bit! school goes by soo fast here it feels like yesterday was monday but its already friday!! im a bit sick. there's a virus going around school and everyone has something. but im drinking lots of tea and taking sudafed and getting more sleep. classes are rough but im getting really good at getting my work done early. drawing is so awesome. we are drawing models from magazines in fashion poses! its awesome! i guess she has alot of old students in fashion now and they tell her all the time how better prepared they were then all the other kids from taking her class. im way excited to learn more! haha that sound corney. I also want to let everyone know that i just had another celebrity sighting. the very attractive brother from john tucker must die and the guy who plays Dan in the new gossip girl show on CW! he goes to my gym! i am now wayy more motivated to go! haha well i just wanted to say hi and tell you guys about my celebrity sighting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home