I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good News

I dont have that much to say but during the second half of lab my teachers asked if they could keep our project and put it in the display case! which i thought was pretty exciting. i am really starting to love this class... its all about the enviorment and new york city and being really creative and working in groups. i have the best group ever and we are basically doing group work with the same group for the rest of the year! its really awesome i never have been the biggest fan of group work but we all get along soo well and we feed ideas off of each other and we all have the same taste its great. and now another person is joining our group, Gabrella from Colombia... she didn't get along with her group and shes in our section and we all get along amazing its gonna be awesome... its great... when your working with your friends on an art project it is wayy more fun and not like homework at all. i love it! it is way different then when you like do a group project for any other kind of class. i cant wait to do more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home