I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lab Project

Heyy i dont have that long because im on my lunch break for lab but i just wanted to say a little bit. last night we worked on our project which i really love. we printed our pictures on vellum and got everything all nice then randomly we decided that we were gonna go down back to the Lower East Side and do some sound work with Shawn's friends little kid microphone haha we also had bought this twine at k-mart that we wanted to hang our pictures up with but we decided it would be cool if we got it a little dirty so it wasnt too pristine so i basically draged the string through the streets... it was so fun and people didnt even notice that these crazy art school kids were draging twine and recording things from a little kid tape recorder :) but we got the "essence" on NYC on our string and it was alot of fun. we actually just did our presentation in the first half of class and our teachers really liked it. here are some pictures of the project and our tape recorder haha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home