I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sarah Braves Brooklyn

Hello Hello! Just saying hi! this weekend has been fun so far. Sean left yesterday to go home for the weekend so i got the room to my self which was relaxing. yesterday me and Sierra went to this really cool vintage store in Williamsburg Brooklyn called Beacons Closet and i have to say that I actually like Brooklyn! there is something abut it! when i visited pratt last year i didn't like it that much but willamsburg is so cool and trendy and low key. much quiter then manhattan... totaly different but more lively then queens. all the stores are so cute and the streets are so more personal. theres not that much traffic so you dont have to wait for lights that much. everyone seemed nice and enjoying their self and no one was really rushing or seeming stressed out like they are sometimes in manhattan. but the store it self was really cool.Im gonna go back later when sean gets back and maybe get my halloween costume there... theres alot of cool 70s and 80s outfits and stuff i could manipulate to a cool costume but i gotta think of what i want to be! Later me and sierra walked around and i tried this thing called Bubble Tea... it is the grossest thing i have ever had in my life! its this thing Sean said they had in savannah and my friend steph said she tried it there too but we found it in NY so they had got it one day and told me to try it. it is like tea but it has these black tapioca bubbles in it .... they are like these chewy gelitin things that are flavorlous but the texture of them freek me out. lets just say i couldnt finish it! Today seans coming back later but i have lots of work to do to get done before so im gonna start on that. hope everyone is having a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home