I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some pictures!

Hello Hello! Everythings great here. I had critical reading and writing this morining and i got an A- on my first big paper which i am really proud of... i guess alot of the other kids are really struggling and having to visit the writing center and get help. but A- on a college paper!! Sorry im just happy! haha i had 2d this afternoon too we were in the computer lab and i finished an ilistrator study i was doing that i have to turn into a painting for monday. i also finished my wire sculpture this afternoon which i have pictures of... i really like it! it came out cool. i have lab tommorow which is basically becoming one of my favorite classes now. we were gonna watch The Inconvenient Truth but i guess were just gonna talk about our next project with our groups i meen i really wanted to see the movie but i love my group so i dont care that much. were gonna make a video next im so excited!! well here are some pictures of my 2D project that i mentioned yesterday and my 3d projects too











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home