I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good grades make me happy!! :)

HIYA!! soo everything is cool over here. Ally came and visited me this weekend and it was alot of fun... i missed her alot! she had to come down for a photo expo and i got to go along... it was really cool. she brought some of her friends too and we all had alot of fun. but as far as classes go im doing awesome. because of mid semester reviews i keep on getting lots of grades back. well 3D on friday i had a crit for my wire projects and he asked if he could keep mine and maybe put it in the display case which is way cool. Monday i had 2D and not only did he love the painting i did during the crit (i will show pictures later... he collected them so i dont have it to take a picture of yet) but i got my review and its like above average, average and below average and i was above average for everything he checked off and he said i was having a solid semester and that my coments in crits were always on mark. i thought that was cool. i got some grades back in 3D today, one for a paper i wrote and another for my first project (the lamp made out of recycled materials) I got a B+ on the project which is really good because i didnt think i did that good on it and he said it was excelent which is good and on my paper he said it was great and it was very well written. i also got my review for Art History and i got a check/ check plus and she said i was a very good student. im still waiting on my other classes... i think i get reading and writing tommorow! its great hearing how im doing its kinda hard to judge when you rarely get grade only coments. i gotta do some work but i will let you guys know!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home