I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

IM GOINGG HOMEEE

HIIYAA
haha well tommorow after Lab class i am catching a bus to boston! and then wednesday, after a little time with my friends Cat i will be HOME!! haha i am so excited. i am all packed and ready... all i have to do is pack my computer tommorow and i am set :) haha i am soo ready for a break! i finished all of my work so all i need to do is relax for the next 5 dayss! it is gonna be nice yay! well ok now that that is out of my system. i had a good weekend. most of it i was working alot on homework and sunday was devoted entirely to National Portfolio Day which was Crazy but alot of fun to help out for and i got to meet alot of cool people and i got a 100 bucks which isnt that bad haha. well not much else is neww. maybe i will post some at home but i will see most of you anyways sooo for who i am seeing ... See ya soon!! can't wait <3 for those i am not well i wish i could! NH here i come :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home