I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last week!

Helloo. Its been a little bit but not much is going on around here. I babysat on Saturday for Sofia which was alot of fun... she is sooo adorable and was an angel for me. Sunday i went to the MoMa and Central Park with a bunch of my friends which was alot of fun too. this week is nice because we don't have drawing class. but it is going by wayy slow! haha. Monday i made amazing cupcakes with my friend Esther! they were triple chocolate mint! we made dark chocolate cupcake mix and we used diet cream soda. then we had chocolate whipped frosting and we rolled the tops in mint cookie crumbs!! it was heavenn... we just went around the dorm handing them out to people who looked like they were having a bad day! haha we even gave one to the security guard. Everyone thought they were amazing and this kid who is really into baking couldnt figure out how we got them soo light and fluffy and we wouldnt tell anyone our diet soda secret haha. Yesterday after class i went to the MET for drawing homework with some friends. we saw gossip girls being filmed which was cool. today in critical reading and writing we watched the movie the Girl with the Pearl Earing which was nice and easy and i just took a nice nap and i have 2D in about 30 mins but it is my class in the computer lab which will be nice. And the Premere of the new season of Project Runway is tonight so they are having a big party thing in the TV lounge which should be fun. ahh this time next week i will be home in my own bed! well if david and adam didnt get rid of it that is haha. i wouldnt doubt it since they took over most of my room anyways. ahh i dont care i can't waitt! i have to pick my classes for next semester this friday... i still havent decided on everything but im gonna go check out the website now and figure out some things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home