I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

HIYA

Hey! so i guess alot of people saw my TRL preformance! haha unfortunatly i myself didnt get to see it because i was in class but i heard it was cool haha. Everything is going good here. I have been working on my Lab project with my group alot. we got together last night, this afternoon and afterclass today. the project we are doing is awesome though i will have to post pictures later but we are presenting it tommorow and i think we are gonna have a great grade! Oh i got my drawing review in. it was kinda scary we went out in the hall alone with her and talked about how we were doing. she was actually really nice about everything though. she said that i improved SOO MUCH since the first day of class and i know shes write. she said that if she was my age that she would want to be my friend because she thinks im funny which i though was really funny haha. but she put me on my review somewhere between average and above average which is really good and i talked to her and she helped me decide what class to take next semester. we have to pick classes next week i think so that will be intresting. i get to pick my times and teachers this time... i got to think about it alot though. im not sure if i want to have all morning classes kinda like i do now and have the afternoons off or have later classes and have the mornings off... we will see. im thinking about having class late on monday and early on friday so if i ever wanted to go away for a weekend or somethng i could leave earlier and come back later. but im gonna think about everything. its sad though because next semester we arent in our sections anymore and the same kids wont be in all my classes with me. its cool that im gonna meet new people but im gonna miss my group.. we are all pretty close.. but we are all gonna try and get a couple classes together and our Lab class stays the same so we will still have that. oh well. anyways last night me and my friend Miles went to my friend Esthers room and she made us homemade dumplings!! they were sooo good. she is korean so she knows all these awesome recipes and she cooks all the time. they were amazing though! she says she will teach me how. today i just had Critical reading and writing then 2d... kinda boring. im excited though because we got our lab work done early so i have the whole night free... i might just go to sleep early... i need it bad! haha well i hope everyone is well! email me :) xoxox sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home