I Miss Sarah!!!

This blog was created so everyone can keep in contact with me while I have fun without all of you! Come and see what I am doing and leave me messages!! YAY! You can also email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com or IM me at FashionOutcast <3 <3

Friday, November 02, 2007

Don't worry i am alive!

Sorry i haven't written in a long time... i know some of you were a little worried. Alot of stuff has been going on. Me and Sean were driving each other crazy because we hung out like 24 7 and lived together so we got in a little fight kinda and she moved to another room and i have a new room mate now. It was kinda a big deal when it happened but im over it and i realize it was for the best. its been alot better since she left. We are still friends and everything but it was just too much living together. My new roomate just moved in yesterday but she seems nice and i think it will all work out. classes have been going good i have a lot of work to do. Halloween was fun, i went to a couple costume partys and the west village halloween parade which was really cool. I was a basketball player and then i was a hipster. it was alot of fun. Im going to go visit Grandma and grandpas this weekend and moms going to come up too which im really excited about. i haven't been out of the city since i got here and i just really wanna see grass and trees and houses haha plus its been a crazy hectic week and i need a break! i did all my work mostly so i can just relax and have fun. Im excited for Monday when i come back because it is my friend Courtneys Birthday and she invited me to go see TRL with her! so everyone has to watch cuz im gonna be on MTV haha. The girl that sings that bubbly song that David (sadly haha) is obsessed with is preforming. its gonna be alot of fun im pummped.. we might make signs or something haha well i have to get some work done and pack for this weekend... sorry again if i worried anyone! i didnt meen too!! haha xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home